Saturday, March 20, 2010

Total Drama College Discontinued

From the Deviant Art journal of Zobe, the comic's creator and my bestest buddy:

"I know it's now becoming all too well known that I cancel comics.

Living In a Madhouse 1 (Didnt end just got revampd)
Living In a Madhouse 2 (ended after a good run)
Shallow Minds - I left High School (which the comic was based on)
Tic - too similar to another comic, also a bit Frobby-ish
LIAM/T&Z spin off - we got bored of the idea
Animal Crossing: Crossroads - me and Jake got sick of Animal Crossing
Zoo comic - me and Daz gave up
Braceton - took too much time and had no good plots

so yeah I get rid of too many comics and it's become a running joke with my friends, Im afraid TDC may go this way too. Not because I dislike it though. I love drawing it and so do my friends, but because it's so time consuming and I dont think it'll finish before I go to university. And by then all the characters will be gone. Also the copy/paste style is holding me back.

So I'm afraid Im going to have to end the comic, if somebody else would like to continue doing it go ahead. However I do like the characters a lot in it so I may do a less copy paste comic that doesnt involve too much plot with some of the TDC cast.

Sorry to those enjoying the hype.

If I do include characters in a comic I'd definately include Rosie and probably myself.

Also, Im about to finish this annoying water bottle project, have a break and then it's FMP (Final Major Project) time. I'm thinking of involving Battery Acid in this one if any of you remember what it is.

Right, Zobe out."

Well, it had a good run, but life is always a higher priority, so I completely understand. I hope you all will as well.

- Tez

No comments:

Post a Comment