Friday, March 5, 2010

March Madness (No, Not Basketball)

See folk, it goes down like this: The Smack Jeeves community got together to start this thing. You need to have 31 comics by the last day of March and post them all on the site. There's no prize, it's for funsies. I'm doing it so I figured I'd post it here. There's LOADS of comics going up all the time, each author making their own chapter, so to fin d mine I'd recommend just going to the archive page and ctrl+f "tezzle" to find my chapter.

What I'm doing to is proving the phrase "You learn something new every day." Every day I make a quick little comic about something I learned that day. And I mean quick. One of the perks about March Madness is that it's quantity over quality. Just try and keep a schedule, which is one of the hardest things to do in the webcomic world, but even then you don't need to post 1 a day. Just have collectively at least 31 comic pages by the last day of March.

Hopefully we make this an annual thing. It's been fun so far. Real laid-back. Enjoy.

- Tez

No comments:

Post a Comment