Friday, February 26, 2010

MORE Future Plans

Sorry for missing Frobby Monday. School's been hectic, and I can't seem to find the time to sit down just do my damn work! Anyway, I've got 2 new projects in the works:

1. Doctor Who fancomic - This won't be like my "Jason Vs" fancomic where it stars already established characters. I'm merely taking the general Doctor Who mythos and making MY OWN continuity. It will be in its own canon (nothing cheesy like having it set in the show's future or distant past. Complete revamp), follow an entirely different Doctor still on his first life, and while a few story arcs will be based on specific important episodes and some classic enemies will show up again, there will be changes made where necessary. I've got the first 2 seasons fleshed out, and I'm looking for an artist.

2. TMNT: The Abridged Series - The original 1980s series. This isn't something I'm writing. SOLELY doing voice work. Maybe we'll get together on Skype and bat around lines and stuff, but for the most part I'm just a voice-actor. I auditioned for practically every male role, and in the end I got Bebop & Rocksteady, and he also loved my Raphael & Baxter Stockman and wanted me to retry those, which I did. No word back as of yet. And, if I may be a bit egotistical, I did a damn good Shredder, but the head of the production team was already planning on voicing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment