Saturday, February 20, 2010

Future Plans

I've got 2 main projects I'm hoping to get to work on soon.

1. T&ZCast - An audio podcast with me & my bestest buddy Zobe (his DA page is linked to right there on the right side of the blog). We'll talk about stuff and things, have guests which will either be our internet friends, real life friends, or even celebrity guests (well, they're celebrities to us at least, only because they're far more talented than us and a bit more well-known).

2. Super Smack Bros. - An online crossover fighting game featuring popular Smack Jeeves webcomic characters. Attempted a couple years ago, but never happened because my team and I had no real idea what we were doing. Now I have a better idea and will be sure to get a team that has a GOOD idea. This will be a long term project, and will probably be the hardest to pull off.

Just wanted to keep you all (though no one reads this thing yet) up to speed on my projects since...well that's the whole point of this. Enjoy.

- Tez

1 comment:

  1. I hope I can get a character in Smack Bros. again, but I'm not holding my breath. I just hope it actually goes well this time, and that you can find some good people who actually do stuff.

    ReplyDelete