Monday, December 28, 2009

NEW COMIC: Total Drama College



My best friend Zobe is absolutely in love with the "Total Drama ___" series. I like it...not as much as him. Not NEARLY as much. But it's one of the better cartoons out today. So he had the idea of taking himself and all his friends in college* and putting them in his own version of the show in web comic format.

Since he's always been more of an artist than a writer he asked me for a bit of help with the story...then he asked me to write some character auditions...then we worked out the entire series together. Now I'm co-writer, so I'm adding it onto this blog.

The auditions are nearly over, and soon the actual story can begin! In the meantime get acquainted with all the characters (Zobe is Martin). ENJOY!

- Tez


* - In the UK "college" and "university" are NOT interchangeable terms. University is what the US thinks of when someone says college. Their college is different, but I'm not entirely sure how. Just know that it is so there's no confusion for any future mention of either term in UK context.

No comments:

Post a Comment